Are you a skilled Selenium engineer and interested in working on cool healthcare applications in a fast paced start-up environment? We are looking for a highly-motivated, and experienced individuals with strong technical, problem solving, and design skills.
- Review project documentation to validate requirements, specifications, functions, performance, reliability, usability, testability, scalability and security.
- Perform testing on various software systems.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Analyze quality assurance metrics and track defects, defect counts and test results.
- Create and maintain automation frameworks using Selenium and Selenium Grid
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in the QA field.
- Must have experience with Selenium and Java
- Must have experience developing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Good project management skills and problem solving abilities.
- Familiarity with quality assurance principles, integration testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Able to work independently and as team member.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: Bachelor's
- Software Quality Assurance: 2+ years
- Selenium: 1+ years