The Sales Coordinator position will work in a fast paced environment and be responsible for generating leads through cold calling and referrals. They will communicate with prospective customers on all services offered within Proficient Health. They will also work with internal counterparts in marketing, finance and client services to provide assistance with customers and projects.
- Greensboro, NC
- Assist field sales staff by prospecting new business opportunities and evaluating potential growth opportunities of existing clients.
- Analyze targeted accounts and develop recommendations to acquire their business through information collection, marketing initiatives, sales call cycle etc,
- Educate customers on all new products and services through verbal and written communication.
- Work closely with internal counterparts including, marketing, finance, & technical team.
- Update knowledge of all connectivity products and solutions.
- Maintain competitive knowledge of key competitors.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies.
- Manage other projects/responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into CRM.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for sales and client service personnel with customers or prospective clients.
- This position will require strong written and verbal communication skills.
This description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
Education and Training- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, has patience to hear people out, can accurately restate the opinion/points of others
- Organization Skills – Proven ability to manage their own work-time and work-time and output requirements of sales associates.
- Communications Skills – Effective verbal and written communication, able to write/ speak clearly. Can clearly get messages across.
- Action Oriented- Necessary to be agile in the healthcare market, shows high energy level and will act with minimum direction.
- Interpersonal Savvy- relates well to all kinds of people in and outside of the organization
- Time Management- Uses time effectively, prioritizes efficiently.
- Coachable- Capable of being taught, willing to accept feedback.
- Organization- Uses resources effectively, utilize resources, can multi-task to accomplish a goal
- Planning- sets objectives and goals, develops schedules and tasks, breaks down work into steps
- Priority Setting- Spends time on what is important, creates focus, eliminates roadblocks
Education and Certifications
- BS/BA degree in business administration, sales and marketing or other relevant field is required.
- 2 years direct sales and marketing experience preferred
- Office environment
- Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer and printer, phone
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
- ‹ Previous Opening
- Next Opening ›